don't postpone joy

Friday, April 22, 2005

HABEMUS BLOGAM

Have you read these things? The graphics in some of em are incredible. there are links to cute quotes and vegas betting sites. Pics of kittens and beer drinkers, and quite to my surprise (sitting here at work) some unnamed, and very vivid snatch.
Many of these people are pissed off at something. Some seem quite stupid in contrast to those who actually discuss rocket science here. Lots of people think they have flunked any and all exams they may have taken today. what's up with that?
One chick talked about Earth day, planting a tree, and recycling the inserts they put in condom packages...(aren't the package inserts condoms????)
Teen pregnancy was a concern for one...saying it's a worldwide epidemic. Sorry folks, uneducating Americans do not qualify as worldwide epidemia.
I read one whole blog on purple mascara, the quest to find it and a date to wear it on. I am far from conservative , but no matter what they're showing in Vogue this season-- purple mascara is gay (watch me be wearing it next week)
Hanoi Jane is still pissing people off. What I want to know is why she keeps showing up. The media is as much at fault as she is, they keep interviewing her and plastering her pic all over town. I don't care if that's their job, knock it off.
There are verbas e pensementos, which isn't in Spanish, maybe Portuguese (which, whispered in the ear of some, will make them putty in your hand) translates easily into words and thoughts. There are a ton of foreign (to me) language blogs...there are even some in English that are so cryptic they appear foreign.
My favorite one was about how to know whether or not you should be a school principal. Seems that there's one in Racine Wisconsin that got a severe ass beating from a pole weilding 8 year old. If you are getting your ass beat by any 8 year old, I don't care who you are, you need help. and lots of it. Furthermore, you have no business being a protector of yutes.

This concludes my review of the emergency blogcast system. This was not a test.

On a side note, I tried to give up sugar for a month. I was successful for 10 days. Yesterday I succumbed to the pressure, ending my fast with the consumption of 16 (one of those plastic sleeves full) count them 16...Thin Mint cookies. Hail Glowing Embers/Girl Scouts of America!!!!

2 Comments:

At 22 April, 2005 16:43, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Things keep going your way. First the Girl Scouts & now Kevin "Spank me" Brown getting knocked all over Yankee Stadium. Ug. I have no cookies so I may have to do a whole sleeve of beer.

 
At 23 April, 2005 00:34, Blogger Unknown said...

yum..great cookies..only thing the girl scouts have done right is produce those cookies..friggin morons dont even keep the money w/the local troops..pig scum sucking bastards that they are they rathole the money at the national level..nice blog btw..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home